Sunday, March 24, 2013

Grand Opening!

It has been quite some time since I've written about the going ons of Cake Glam.  The most important new information is that after many years of wishing and dreaming I've finally opened my own Cake Gallery conviniently located in a wonderful Bridal Plaza in Vaughan.  This location is unique in the sense that unlike a typical bakery, I'm in a boutique with other wonderful wedding professionals.  This makes the whole wedding experience that much more pleasant as you're able to browse other professionals, as you sample my delicious cake!  The gallery cakes are still being made and little by little  my space will be filled with gorgeous sugar creations.  This experience has allowed me to really explore current wedding trends and offer my brides something modern and just a shy shade away from the extra ordinary.  After many long years, I can finally unleash all my sugar dreams into my gallery.  Stay tuned for pictures of these new designer cakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment